What is Riders Of The City?
Riders of the City (R.O.T.C.) is an exclusive niche video marketing & membership platform hosted by The R.O.T.C. Network. It’s purpose is to provide members with a marketing channel thru which to use their passion for bike riding as a means to promote efforts in areas of climate, economy, environment, health, mobility, and road sustainability in their rural or urban cities.
Latest Video Ad
The platform serves as a lead generation & amplification tool allowing the use of video as a means for generating traffic to products & services offered by members of all skillsets & abilities, aka storytellers, who happen to be brand & business owners.
More importantly, the platform provides members (Story Tellers), brands & business owners with the opportunity to engage with a niche target audience for the purpose of building trust.
The development of online resources promoting sustainability, fostering diversity & inclusion, and increasing health equity via mobility initiatives geared towards improving recreational accessibility for members of all skillsets & abilities in underserved rural & urban cities.
Become a leading resource in the discovery, development, marketing, and amplification of ideas by individual members, brands, & businesses working working with members to increase health equity in underserved rural & urban cities nationwide.
- Marketing tool for City Club owners.
- Exclusive to Bike Riders & cyclists of all skill levels.
- Advertise marketing options.
- Content Creator capability.
- Course marketing capability.
- Events promotion.
- Member recruitment.
- Podcast promotion.
- Exclusive niche marketing channel thru which to promote bike riding efforts.
- Serves as an organic traffic source for bike riding content & product marketing.
- Helps introduce bike riding brands & clubs to new audiences.
- Possible lead generation & revenue generating source for bike brands, advertisers, & sponsors.
Bike Riders, business owners, cycling organizations, & sponsors seeking a channel thru which to share, market, and promote bike riding content, sustainability efforts, or products & services to a targeted audience should consider a joining & upgrading to a Content Creator membership.
Membership Level Options
- Community – limited access used for account verification.
Content Creators have the ability to create video posts to share with our members and our viewing audience.
If you have video sitting on Daily Motion, YouTube, Vimeo, or self hosted platforms this could be a great opportunity to repurpose that content to generate traffic to new offers.
Bike Riders, business owners, cycling organizations, & sponsors interested in advertising products or services can do so in one of two ways:
- Manual In-post Advertising – this Do it Yourself Marketing (DiYM) strategy allows you to insert ad banners or videos under your video posts.
- Managed Ad Space Advertising – this method involves adding ad banner images or videos to posts created by other members.
Note: no guarantees are made that you will receive traffic, leads, or conversions from ad banners and videos promoted on the Riders Of The City website. Your continued use confirms your acknowledgement of this disclaimer.
Bike Riders, business owners, cycling groups & organizations, & sponsors interested in being a Sponsor on Riders Of The City (R.O.T.C.) can do so simply by upgrading their membership account.
- One (1) podcast interview with podcast audio & video shared on multiple outlets.
- Extended Content Creator access which includes the ability to create Custom Maps.
- Addition in Riders Of The City Newsletter.
- In-Post Advertising.